1. Whether you're looking to go the top of the line with Killerspin's Revolution table or looking for a more affordable home table, Killerspin table tennis tables are designed with high-quality materials for innovative products.
2. Decide where you'll be stationing your Killerspin table tennis table and measure your space ahead of time. With both indoor and outdoor tables, Killerspin tables let you play inside or out, rain or shine.
3. Killerspin's stationary table tennis tables are built to be a permanent fixture, while portable table tennis tables can be easily folded in half and stored when you're not tearing up the table.
4. Your Killerspin table will serve you well, but it requires reciprocation. Investing in a Killerspin table tennis cover will protect your ping pong table when it's not in use.
5. Equip your table tennis game by the balls - literally. Keeping a supply of ping pong balls on hand will keep your game moving faster than you can swing a racket.
6. Your table tennis match doesn't start and end with your table and paddle. Round out your game with additional Killerspin table tennis equipment, including table tennis nets and bags for easy storage, racket covers, and more.
7. Choose a Killerspin table tennis racket that feels comfortable in your hand and work on your killer serve at any time. The handle, blade, and rubber of your table tennis racket make a big difference.